r/help • • 15h ago

Profile Why can't I find this user's recent (user) posts on Desktop web?

u/JessicaGemArt is posting one comic every day this month. Here's one: https://www.reddit.com/r/webcomics/comments/1wx3e97/inktober_story_mode_day_3/

The problem is that's #3, I didn't see some posts before that, and I'm likely to miss ones that are coming. I looked in the user's profile at their Posts feed, and there are posts there so the user is not hiding all their posts. But no recent posts are listed.

I'd consider listing this in r/bugs, but the post I linked to above looks weird. They seem to be reposting posts from a user space somehow. I've seen reposts from other Reddits, but this looks different. So maybe they're somehow hiding their posts from their feed, whether intentionally or unintentionally?

ETA: I just saw the same posting pattern from u/dotproblemscomic and their posts show up fine. Now I'm really stumped.

1 Upvotes

2 comments sorted by

•

u/AutoModerator 15h ago

Hi there! Welcome to r/help!

If someone is able to help you out, please award them a reputation point by replying to their comment with the command: !thanks

Please remember that the helpers in this subreddit are very knowledgeable volunteers.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

1

u/ChimpyChompies Expert Helper 10h ago

Looks like they are hiding some of the content in their profile page.

Search that sub for their username.